EJCDC's first full committee meeting of 2014 will be held on February 6 through 9, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza Westshore in Tampa, Florida.
Your Cart is currently empty.
The Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee (EJCDC) is a joint venture of four major organizations of professional engineers and contractors including:
- The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC),
- The National Society of Professional Engineers(NSPE),
- The American Society of Civil Engineers - Construction Institute (ASCE-CI)
Since 1975, EJCDC has come together several times each year at a Full Committee Meeting to continue its work developing and updating fair and objective standard documents for use on engineer-led construction projects. The last meeting of of the Full Committee was held in conjunction with the The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Construction Institute Construction Summit on November 8 and 9, 2012.
The next meeting of EJCDC's Full Committee Meeting will be held February 6 through 9, 2014 in Tampa, Florida at the Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore.
- The First Full Committee Meeting of 2013 was held in Arlington, Virginia on February 19 through 23, 2013 at the Hyatt Crystal City at Reagan National Airport, 2799 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202.
- The Second Full Committee Meeting of 2013 was held on June 6 through 8 at the Westin Portland, in Portland, Oregon.
- September 27 and 29, 2013, EJCDC's second full committee meeting of 2013 will be held in Washington, DC at the ACEC headquarters.
Check back for news on other events!
To be kept up-to-date on all upcoming events, sign up for EJCDC’s newsletter.