EJCDC’s Online Store
EJCDC has updated its Web site to make it adaptable to mobile devices. If you are already a customer, or you are a new customer, you will be asked to create an account at check-out. You do not have to create an account to purchase.
The below video is an in-depth presentation on EJCDC's new 2016 edition of the Design-Build family of documents. The presentation was given in March 2016 at the Construction Institute Summit by Brian Johnson, who is a Professional Engineer and Senior Attorney with HNTB Corporation, a company that specializes in infrastructure solutions. Brian is a member of EJCDC and served on the committee that wrote the update to EJCDC’s 2016 Design-Build documents.
EJCDC documents are updated regularly to reflect the latest, most up-to-date business practices. Each document is prepared by a select committee that includes experienced engineering design and construction professionals, owners, contractors, professional liability and risk management experts, and legal counsel. The Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee (EJCDC) develops and updates fair and objective standard documents that represent the latest and best thinking in contractual relations between all parties involved in engineering design and construction projects.
Here are some tips to help with your purchase:
- You may purchase and download EJCDC® Contract Documents in MS Word format by browsing all documents or through the search engine provided in the sidebar.
- Please take care when purchasing your documents as they cannot be returned and non-refundable.
- When entering your credit card information, be sure the address you enter is the billing address on the credit card.
- Documents can be downloaded immediately at the time of purchase. When you see a page that approves your credit card, a download link to your documents will be at the bottom of that page.
- A second download link will be sent to you in an email from the Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder.
- If you have a coupon code for a discount, you will be asked to enter it at checkout.
Other helpful information:
- A list of all the documents and their prices are included on the 2016 Price List
- Copyright and usage instructions are included on the License Agreement
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Rural Utility Service (RUS) has preapproved the use of certain standard EJCDC engineering and construction series documents for use in projects funded under the RUS Water and Waste Disposal program as described in RUS_Bulletin_1780-26_2014. Please note that the bulletin was updated on April 14, 2014 to preapprove the use of a group of the 2013 edition of the C Series documents and the use of select 2014 editions of E Series documents in place of any previous editions. A detailed review of the RUS documents can be found here EJCDC_RUS_Documents
- A detailed review of the Construction Series documents can be found here "A Detailed Review of EJCDC's 2013 C-Series Documents
- A detailed review of the Engineering Documents can be found here EJCDC_2014_EngineeringDocs
For questions or more information, please email to email@example.com or telephone 703.403.4812.
When ordering, please be sure that the credit card billing information matches the information you enter into the online store. All sales are final. We cannot give refunds, so choose carefully.
EJCDC ONLINE STORE