Savings! Are you a member of one of ACEC, ASCE or NSPE?
Members receive a 50% discount when purchasing directly on organization websites.
NEW! has released the 2021 Construction Manager as Advisor Series. This new series is intended for projects in which the Owner’s primary representative during construction is the Construction Manager (CM) as Advisor. Read about this brand new series in the Press Release. Learn more in the FAQS.
EJCDC documents are updated regularly to reflect the latest, most up-to-date business practices. Each document is prepared by a select committee that includes experienced engineering design and construction professionals, owners, contractors, professional liability and risk management experts, and legal counsel. The Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee (EJCDC) develops and updates fair and objective standard documents that represent the latest and best thinking in contractual relations between all parties involved in engineering design and construction projects.
Here are some tips to help with your purchase:
- You may purchase and download EJCDC® Contract Documents in MS Word format by browsing all documents or through the search engine provided in the sidebar.
- Please take care when purchasing your documents as they cannot be returned and non-refundable.
- When entering your credit card information, be sure the address you enter is the billing address on the credit card.
- Documents can be downloaded immediately at the time of purchase. When you see a page that approves your credit card, a download link to your documents will be at the bottom of that page.
- A second download link will be sent to you in an email from the Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder.
- If you have a coupon code for a discount, you will be asked to enter it at checkout.
Other helpful information:
- A list of all the documents and their prices are included on the 2019PriceListUpdate
- Copyright and usage instructions are included on the License Agreements that are attached to each document. License agreements specific to series are below:
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Rural Utilities Service (RUS) has preapproved the use of certain standard EJCDC engineering and construction series documents for use in projects funded under the RUS Water and Waste Disposal program as described in RUS Bulletin1780-26. Please note that Bulletin 1780-26 was updated on 6/20/2020 to preapprove the use of a group of the 2018 edition of the C Series documents and the use of select 2014 editions of E Series documents in place of any previous editions. A detailed review of the RUS documents can be found here EJCDC_RUS_Documents. Documents are available with purchase of Construction Series.
- A detailed review of the Engineering Documents can be found here EJCDC_2014_EngineeringDocs
When ordering, please be sure that the credit card billing adress matches the address you enter into the online store. All sales are final. We cannot give refunds, so choose carefully.
EJCDC ONLINE STORE